I actually received this Liebster Award long time back… but since I was on hiatus for a couple of months, so I just got a chance yesterday to concentrate on the questions of my nominators… thank you to two bloggers that I followed since the first week I started my blog: confessionsofanoonafan and confessionsofakoreanrockfan. Thank you for recognizing, I do love your blogs more than mine… 🙂
“Liebster” is a German word for “beloved” or “dearest,” and can sometimes be “boyfriend.” The Liebster Award is of mysterious origins, but there are some basic rules for those who receive a nomination passed from blogger to blogger: (got from confessionofakoreanrockfan).
the Liebster rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions that the nominator gives you.
3. Nominate 5-10 blogs that have less then 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know by going to their blog and notifying them.
now here’s my answers to the questions they asked: (by the way I will be answering both questions from my 2 nominators, so this will be a little long.) I will be answering first confessionsofanoonafans questions…:-
1. Have you been to South Korea? If yes, what the the highlight of your time there? If no, what’s one thing you would love to do if you could go and visit?
Yes, been there 3 times and the most memorable visit was last year. The highlight was meeting the special man in my life… 🙂
2. Have you ever seen any KPop groups live? Who?
Yes, CNBLUE, INFINITE, BTS, MONSTA-X, SS501
3. If there was one Kpop concert you were able to attend, who would be performing?
I really wanted to watch BIGBANG, SUPER JUNIOR, SHINee and 2NE1 perform live.
4. You’re the casting director for a KDrama – genre of your choice. Who would be your ideal male and female leads?
Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah… the real time couple which I love to see in KDramaland. I remember how i got goosebumps watching the main leads of Queen In Hyun’s Man.
5. You’re shipwrecked on an island and were only able to recover one KDrama which you can watch on your solar powered laptop. What Drama would it be?
Boys Over Flower. I actually watch this drama for about 6 times already… 🙂
6. You were also able to recover the entire discography of only one KPop group/artist. Who would it be?
7. If you could choose one celebrity to be stranded with you, who would it be?
Kang Min Hyuk
8. What’s the craziest plot you’ve ever seen in a KDrama?
The plot of I Miss You… OMG! I can only see a lot of screaming, wailing and running! a total mess for me but I did finished the drama… hahahaha 🙂
9. What’s your favourite KPop MV?
CNBLUE I’m Sorry i guess… hhhmmm I honestly don’t compare MVs i just love each MVs for each artist because it has it’s own unique style.
10. I’m fairly new to the blogging community. Can you recommend some kdrama/kpop blogs for me to follow?
confessionsofakoreanrockfan questions are:-
1. What possessed you to start a blog anyway?
My Kpop and Kdrama obsession leads me to blogging.
2. Depending on how long you have been blogging, if you had started it 5 or 10 years earlier, what would your blog subject have been? (My example in one word TWILIGHT)
3. If you could only pick one, TV or Computer, what would you pick and why?
Computer, I can make it as TV though :-). I can do a lot with Computer… one of those, I can stalk my beloved group.
4. Coffee or tea? And why?
Coffee, ever since I’m really a coffee lover. Even though doctor had suggested me serveral times to stop drinking coffee, but can’t go with the day without coffee. Coffee for me is a booster.
5. You wake up one morning and your domestic animal can now talk to you, cool or scary?
I’m not too sure if scary will be the right word for me… I guess shocked, since you don’t expect it. Cool because I won’t be alone ever. I can be with someone who can for sure understands me with my crazy fangirling.
and my nominees are:
retireediary.wordpress.com – a great blog to follow.
nylanojblog.wordpress.com – new to blogging and looking forward to her blogs.
modernseoul.org – love all about this blogs since it’s all about South Korea 🙂
thetalkingcupboard.com – because of my love for Korea I’ve been following this blog and found it fantastic.
beautyndbest.com – I’m into trend for beauties so I quite visiting this blog from time to time.
and here are my Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite movie series? why?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Do you love traveling? if you’re given a chance to visit 10 places in 2 months what are those places on your list?
- If you have to choose your life time partner with all your favorite actors/actress? who would it be?
- If you will have a superpower, what will it be?
- Who inspired you to do blogging?
- What do you love the most with your life?
- What is your ultimate quotes in your life?
- What talents are you glad to have?
- What is your dream job?
let’s have fan and enjoy blogging.